SEX THERAPY FOR MEN
Richmond Hill Psychology offers a broad range of programs to help individuals and couples through sexual and relationship difficulties. These issues are handled with care, privacy and understanding.
The Fact about Premature Ejaculation
- You are not alone: 38% of men experience problems with lasting in sex as long as they/their partner wants to before they ejaculate.
Two Common Difficulties with Premature Ejaculation
- Unsure about sexual technique
- Have no control over ejaculation
The most Common Obstacles to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation
- Anxious about sexual performance
- Thinking it will improve with time
Achieving and maintaining erection
The Facts about Achieving and Maintaining Erection
- You are not alone: 10% of men experience problems achieving or maintaining an erection.
- Causes: Erection problems can have either medical or psychological causes (or both!)
Two Common Difficulties to Achieving and Maintaining Erections
- Avoiding sex ‘just in case’ your penis will not perform
- Feeling embarrassed, angry, inadequate and frustrated
The most Common Obstacles to Achieving and Maintaining Erections
- Anxious about your relationship
- Shame about not performing
How to spark up your woman’s sexual desire
The Facts about Lack of Desire in Women
- Some women feel so stressed from the demands of their multiple roles – especially mothering children – that they lose their sexual desire. Sex is perceived as ‘just one more chore’.
- A woman who is not orgasmic may have an initial interest in sex. But once ‘she catches her bus’ and is in a relationship, her desire dwindles away. She thinks it’s OK – after all what does she get out of it?
Two Common Difficulties for the Man whose Woman has Lost Her Desire
- Finding the right time to talk to her about it
- Not knowing the right way to talk to her about it
The most Common Obstacles to Overcoming Her Lack of Desire
- He becomes so fearful of rejection that he stops asking for sex and pretends he doesn’t need it.
- He becomes so desperate for sex that he begs and nags her.